Bella Vista Babelfish
Reviews and Discussions by Movers and Shakers. Join us for the FUN!

Home » Town Hall » Northwest Arkansas » The actual homecoming
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
The actual homecoming [message #88826] Tue, 20 November 2018 14:10
Blake_21 is currently offline  Blake_21
Esquire
The day of homecoming was eventful. My friend was late for pictures, my heels cut the back of my feet. But the most important thing was that it incredible.

My friend and I had decided that we were gonna take pictures at this park that was near where we were meeting everyone else. So we set a time that would let us both get ourselves together and still be able to meet up with our group. That didn't goes as plan. She was about 20-30 minutes late for our pictures and our friends were about to eat without us. When she finally got there, I understood why she was late. Her makeup was unbelievable. We finished our pictures and met up with my friends and now ex.

When I arrived at homecoming, it was so beautiful. Our theme was under the stars and let's say BHS went out in the decorations. By the time my group and I got in my feet were already hurting and I needed to take my shoes off. The night was so much fun but there was somethings I wish that didn't happen. But we can't turn back time now. I danced all night to songs I heard but didn't remember the name too. Hung out with my now ex boyfriend and friend. When the night ended I was ready to go home and sleep everything off. So that's exactly what I did.

Blake Johnson is attending the University of Arkansas. She hopes to become a 7th grade English teacher or own her own cafe. If she isn't doing school work, she is most likely hanging with friends or family.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Previous Topic: Homecoming
Next Topic: Bella Vista Bypass Junction
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:48:44 CDT 2024