Bella Vista Babelfish
Reviews and Discussions by Movers and Shakers. Join us for the FUN!

Home » Town Hall » Northwest Arkansas » Homecoming
Show: Today's Messages :: Show Polls :: Message Navigator
E-mail to friend 
Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Homecoming [message #88824] Thu, 18 October 2018 17:35
Blake_21 is currently offline  Blake_21
Esquire
Homecoming

When you enter high school all you can think is about homecoming...who's gonna take you...where are you gonna get your dress...what about my shoes...and of course where am I gonna eat. Now that's exactly what I thought. I didn't know if my boyfriend was gonna take me or if he just assumed we were gonna go but he decided that we would ask. He made this poster that had a pun about my favorite chips. Now my dress, I had absolutely no idea where I was gonna get it. See my school doesn't have strict rule but if something doesn't get covered you get duct taped. I was thinking maybe I should go with a red color cause I look good in red but then realized that everyone is gonna wear red so I thought maybe a light purple to stand out but when I looked it was way over my budget. So I decided to go with a navy blue dress that looked good on me. Now my shoes, man that was a fiasco. I thought I was gonna wear some shoes that I had but when I looked for them, they were gone! Absolutely nowhere to be seen! So I knew immediately that my sister took them when she left. So both my mom and I spent almost 3 hours shopping for my shoes and I finally found my pair. While I was shopping I got a cute jacket to go over my dress and little dangling earrings. Now here's the biggest decision I've ever made, I have to choose where my friends and I are gonna eat. We have suggestions like Olive Garden it Table Mesa. We ruled out Olive Garden cause that's too far away from our high school so we thought Table Mesa was the one. Later on we found out some of my friends couldn't afford it so we just decided on some cheap place at Bentonville Square where we're gonna take our pictures. Homecoming is in less than 2 days and I can't wait for it to happen.

Blake Johnson is attending the University of Arkansas. She hopes to become a 7th grade English teacher or own her own cafe. If she isn't doing school work, she is most likely hanging with friends or family.
  Switch to threaded view of this topic Create a new topic Submit Reply
Next Topic: The actual homecoming
Goto Forum:

-=] Back to Top [=-
[ Syndicate this forum (XML) ] [ RSS ] [ PDF ]

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 16:39:31 CDT 2024